Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Just a Random Notes

That is understandable that you want to know why is the tracking update regarding to your package is not updated. Dont worry, I am here to help you with that my customer. As per checking, We would like to inform you that your package has finished custom clearance. The package soon will be bring by the carrier hahahha



.

Please rest assured that since your package is still in timeframe withing 14th of July - 17th oh July. I do personally hope you will receive your package as soon as possible my dear customer!


 "We the one who should say thank you for your kind understanding and patience toward this issue. I personally really appreciated that my customer!"



Dimas Prima Yoga

Author & Editor

Mahasiswa yang menorehkan isi pikirannya melalui tulisan

0 comments:

Post a Comment